Sunday, February 6, 2011

Working on it.

I did better this week at a few things, and could have done better at others.

+1 +2) I was embarrassed by someone, and then angry at them.  I refrained from writing them a scathing e-mail.  (I initially marked this as a plus one, but I'm giving myself a 2.)
-1) I complained about a situation at work and worried about it without trying to solve it, initially.
+1) After watching a peer take leadership to solve the problem, work it, and move forward, it reminded me to do the same, and I think I did so.  I now consider him a mentor.
+3) I got off my "kiester" and packed up the Christmas decorations (which have been partially down for weeks) and put them up in the garage.  Got down the Valentine'sDay/St.Patrick'sDay/Easter box.  Put away the baby swing, and got down the ExerSaucer.  And swept up the broken glass in the garage.  (Many thanks to my husband for his help.  Its much easier when one adult is on the ladder, and the other is on the ground handing stuff up.)
-1) Could have been a better Mom.  Won't get specific, but I was okay this week, not outstanding.  I know I have it in me to do better.
+1) Put together the ExerSaucer.
+1) Bought some food storage, and put it away. (Tuna fish, chili, and soups.)
+1) Did an art project with my son.
-2) Didn't do a couple things I need to do for Primary (my church responsibilities).

Like I said, I'm working on it.  I have a positive total, but it doesn't matter.  The things I didn't do so well on are just as important to me as what I did better on this week.  BUT, I'm working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment