Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Why Kids Don't Need to Wear Jackets in the Autumn

I mentioned to Pint-sized that before she leave the house for school (this was last week), that she should take her jacket.  I got distracted and forgot to verify that she followed-through.  When we got to school, and the sun was shining, she made the point of telling me she was right.  "See Mom, I was right, I don't need my jacket.  Because the earth moves and the sun rises in the sky and warms the earth.  So, I'm warm and don't need my jacket."  Me, "Really?  Duh!"  [I'm thinking, while we're at would you like me to calculate the orbital movements of the earth for you?]

3 comments:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own Blog Engine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it. the warriors vest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you looking to buy a biker jacket online? Visit Bagywagy and browse from a large collection of Mens biker jacket. We offer you the Stylish and most authentic collection of jackets Worldwide for men. Select from the latest variety of fashionable biker jackets for men such as Steve McQueen Cotton Jacket, Harley Davidson Vest Leather Jacket, Harley Davidson Bill Goldberg Leather Jacket, and many more. mens-biker-jackets

    ReplyDelete